A News & Notes Blog

Monday, August 08, 2005

Compass to debut in Frankfurt

According to the Detroit Free Press, both of the new Jeeps are set to debut next month in Frankfurt. Check out this article for drawings of both. I had feared the worst with the Compass but I have to say, I like the drawing. Granted, the drawings always look more sporty but so far, I like what I see. Like a cross between the Compass concept vehicle from 2002 and a new Mazda 3....sort of.

Check
here for the article and drawings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rugged ridge said...

the drawings sure good am just waiting to see the real thing.I hope it has more to offer in terms of performance other than just the good looks i see on the drawings that i have to commend you guys for.

March 11, 2013 2:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home